Air duct cleaning removes buildup inside your home’s air ducts to eliminate the presence of airborne pollutants and improve air quality inside your home. Most homes require air duct cleaning once every three to five years; signs that it’s time for a duct cleaning in your home include
- excessive dust collection on the surfaces of your home, even after you’ve recently cleaned.
- dust buildup on your vents and air registers, as well as a constantly-clogged furnace filter.
- a noticeable increase in visible dust motes or other airborne particles, such as pet fur.
- an increase in symptoms or discomfort in members of your household who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory conditions.
- constant cycling of your HVAC system as it tries to keep your home heated and cooled via ducts that don’t transport air efficiently.
- excessive dust and debris left over from a home addition or renovation.