Our Service Areas:
Our Service areas include: Fargo, Moorhead, Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Wadena, Brainard, Little Falls, Alexandria, Morris, Willmar, Litchfield and St. Cloud.
Dust Busters Cleaning Process1. Interior Protection - We have the utmost respect for your home, and property. Our technicians make every effort to protect your walls and flooring. We always remove our shoes to reassure you that we will leave your home clean.
2. Access Holes - In order to gain access to the interior of the duct system we will need to cut an 8 or 10 inch hole in both the supply & return plenums and drill 3/4 inch holes to feed our Bazoca cleaning system. This will allow us to achieve maximum suction from the truck mounted system. These holes will also allow us to inspect the system and will be used in future cleanings. Snap plugs are then used to seal the holes between cleaning.
3. Vacuum Hook-up - Our truck mounted Meyers Power Vac units have the capability of producing between 5,000 and 6,500 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of vacuum. Unlike others who use portable electric units which are only capable of producing between 500 and 2,500 CFM of vacuum. Everything that we remove from the ductwork is contained and filtered outside in our truck mounted Meyers Power Vac units. Rather than being filtered inside the home.
4. Openings are covered - All registers are covered with paper wrapping.
5. Scrubbing tools - These are truly the heart of the cleaning system. Depending on the condition and construction of the ductwork, either air whips, pneumatic brushes or a combination of both will be used to "scrub" the debris from the duct walls. Each branch is then air cleaned to push any remaining debris to the exterior collection system.
6. Branches and trunk lines - Scrubbing tools are used on branches and then mains to ensure all debris is removed and collected from the duct system.
7. New Access Panels - The holes are covered by new metal access panels. These panels are screwed into place and then sealed with heavy duty aluminum tape to ensure an airtight seal. We then apply snap plugs to close the 3/4 inch holes used by the cleaning tools.
Powered by Databae Systems | Dust Busters Furnace & Duct Cleaning, Inc. Sitemap